renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > HEATING PROBLEM
Login | Register

HEATING PROBLEM

Posted by TONY on March 11th, 2001 12:44 AM
In reply to Alternatives by Harold Kestenholz - Hydronic Network on March 7th, 2001 12:59 PM [Go to top of thread]

HAY LET ME KICK IN MY TWO CENTS. ONE IS THEIR IS A LOT OF FOLKS INSTALLING AN OUTSIDE BOILER, ONE THAT RUNS ON WOOD, AND IS INSTALLED OUTSIDE THE HOME IN A SHED( A FEW FRIENDS HAVE SOME, WE PUT IN, THE INSTALL IS EASY AND THEY LOVE THE SAVINGS). AS ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH. ALSO TRY FINDING INFO FOR ON DEMAND HOT WATER TANKS , VERY SMALL AND VERY EFFICIENT ( THEY HAVE BEEN USING IN EUROPE FOR YEARS). NOTE IF YOU DO GO WITH AN OUTSIDE BOILER THEY WILL HAVE A HOT WATER DOMESTIC ATTACHMENT FOR THE TANK.I HAVE INSTALLED MANY FURNACES AND HAVE MORE TROUBLE WITH THE LENNOX, CARRIER, AND HIGH END BRANDS THEN WITH A JANITROL MODEL. MOST FURNACES WILL DO AS LONG AS THE CONTRACTOR DOES A GOOD JOB. BUT WITH BOILERS YOU WILL HAVE TO BE A LITTLE MORE FUSSY. I PERSONELLY LIKE THE DUNKIRK MODELS. THE NEW SUPER HIGH EFFIENCEY ONES ARE (IN MY OPINION) NOT TESTED AS TO MARKET WISE INVESTING YET. AND AN AC IN THE ATTIC IS THE ONLY WAY TO FLY. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR GONNA HAVE FUN, AND FOR HEALTH REASONS DONT EAT EARTH WORMS THEY TASTE HORRIBLE TONY

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC