> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Heath Zenith Dural Brite Motion Sensor Light Bulbs
Login | Register

Heath Zenith Dural Brite Motion Sensor Light Bulbs

Posted by Frances Bailey on December 2nd, 2002 02:47 PM
In reply to Heath/Zenith motion sensor lights by R. Goodwin on November 18th, 2001 05:26 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

Where can I order replacement bulbs for my motion sensor outdoor lights, Model SL-5597. The local Home Depot store where I purchased these lights last year, and had them professional installed, do not stock the size I need. There are three sizes of bulbs for the Heath Zenith motion sensor. I use the middle size. Home Depot carries the larger and smaller size bulbs. What they did tell me to do is take down the existing lights, bring them in and they would replace them for the lights using the larger bulbs. If I could had done the installation myself, I wouldn't have hired an electrician to put them in. Surely, somewhere I can purchase bulbs. I cannot pay another electrician to remove the lights, run them up to Home Depot, then pay the electrican to reinstall other lights. Using a Health Zenith product for one year can get expensive. Please respond.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC