> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Heatalator Parts
Login | Register

Heatalator Parts

Posted by Kevin M Kane on November 30th, 2002 04:57 PM
In reply to fixing a fireplace by stephen on January 19th, 2000 06:38 PM [Go to top of thread]

I bought a home that has a wood burning fireplace built into the home. The fireplace is made of mental inserts with 12" flume piping that goes through the ceiling. The face of the fireplace has a screen blocking. I believe the fireplace is a heatalator. What I want to find out is whether I can buy and install a new fascia piece that is both doors and screen

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC