> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Health Officer
Login | Register

Health Officer

Posted by Jason on January 25th, 2002 02:08 PM
In reply to mold in unfinished basement is coming into lower level bedroom by annette ganno on January 25th, 2002 10:41 AM [Go to top of thread]

Greetings Annette,

First tell your landlord (it is not good for his building either). If he does nothing place for you to go is the Health Officer.

The Health Officer has the authority to make your landlord clean it up and provide the ventalation required to solve the problem.

Now, about you sub-leting!

Big mistake! If "your" tennant gets hurt on the property, what insurance do you have to protct you.

Good Luck,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC