> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > health
Login | Register

Posted by G.Franklin on August 24th, 2003 11:02 AM
In reply to Bat Droppings by Chris on August 4th, 2003 07:16 AM [Go to top of thread]

Dear Chris,

Ur reply has confirmed my suspesion. I have beem having recurrent lung infection for the past few months.

It all began when I began to notice stains appearing on the ceiling. The bats droppings had some how become wet and was seeping into the ceiling board.

Earlier examination of the attic, did not reveal the actual problem. Just two days ago we had the terrible experience of water poring down from the ceiling. It was just after a heavy rain and I concluded there was a leak we so we called for repairman for the roof. In the mean time I turned of the main water coke which controls water supply into the house. The water dripping stopped.
So we called the plumber. He discovered a terrible problem. The bats droppings had accumuated so much on the lid of the water tank that it had pushed it into water and the float was pressed down permanantly because of the weight and water over flowed from the tank. It was terribly for the past two days, cleaning up the mess. And to realize, we have been using contaminated water sends chills along my spine.

I will be much obliged to you or anyone who can enlighten me on the type of lung infections one can contract from this. I am now arranging for the removal of the accumulated guano and also replacing the water tank. The tank is a requirement and it is connected to wash basins and cold wate shower. Water for cosumption comes straight from the mains.

Thank you once agin for your reply and giving your time reading my long letter.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC