> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > HAZARD.
Login | Register


Posted by Joe on May 28th, 2001 02:42 PM
In reply to my dryer is not gas by Sharron on May 28th, 2001 01:07 PM [Go to top of thread]

Not only is this a Fire Hazard but a Serious HEALTH hazard. The Carbon Monxide that could excape from the vent and chimney is unknown
but very deadly.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Thanks by Sharron  5/29/01 11:33 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC