> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Have you considered
Login | Register

Have you considered

Posted by carl on May 24th, 2002 06:34 AM
In reply to looking for 1/8 in. slotted and No. 1 Phillips offset screwdriver to remove windows hardware by Manny on May 24th, 2002 01:18 AM [Go to top of thread]

Try a set of jewelers screw drivers. They are very
small and any good hardware store should carry them.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC