> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > have the cement company fix it
Login | Register

have the cement company fix it

Posted by LJ in TX on October 2nd, 2002 03:56 PM
In reply to Cement clog in Floor Drain by Walter S on October 2nd, 2002 08:53 AM [Go to top of thread]

they will need to bust out the cement around the drain, cut out out the section of clogged cast iron pipe and replace it with a spliced in piece of PVC then recement level to the rest of the floor. good luck. LJ

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC