> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Have the building inspector...
Login | Register

Have the building inspector...

Posted by Dodgeman on January 31st, 2002 12:13 PM
In reply to Modular home problems!!! by Mark on January 31st, 2002 06:15 AM [Go to top of thread]

Issue a "not fit for occupancy" certificate or letter. Also get your bank involved if they are carrying your mortgage.
That should get their attention.
Good luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC