> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > has Polo Mallet White (RL13905) been discontinued?
Login | Register

has Polo Mallet White (RL13905) been discontinued?

Posted by Lowell Shearer on February 17th, 2002 12:39 PM
In reply to Ralph Lauren Paint by laurie on November 23rd, 1997 03:19 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

Has Polo Mallet White (RL13905)been discontinued?
I went to the Home Depot in Schererville, IN (46375) yesterday to purchase a gallon of Pollo Mallet White to use on a ceiling which already had that color on it and another to be tinted to the BEESWAX (CO14D) to match another part of the room. I had done some remodeling and needed these colors so that I would not have to repaint the whole room (office). I was informed that they no longer had Polo Mallet White. They mixed the BEESWAX using BRILLIANT WHITE (RL1391) as the tint base. The color proved acceptable but the weight viscosity and texture were not nearly up to the standards I expected. The paint was much thinner, seemed to actually weigh less on the roller and had a significantly poorer hide quality. Please advise me if Polo Mallet White is still in production and if it is, where is the nearest supplier (my ZIP code is 46375). If it is, Home Depot's decision not to stock it was a poor one. If you have ceased to produce it, you have made a poor decision. Please advise asap.

Thank you,
Lowell Shearer,
owner, C& L Storage

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC