> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Harold Kestenholz MainJuvenile on Message Board.
Login | Register

Harold Kestenholz MainJuvenile on Message Board.

Posted by Steve on November 9th, 2002 07:00 AM
In reply to Mistreatment of posters by HKestenholz on September 2nd, 2002 11:37 AM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

My name is Steve, I am the operator of the message board.

Since Harold has discovered our board, we have had a juvenile in our midst. It is Harold. Harold is using many different screen names. Repairman, Michele, Firedragon, Rich Butcher, etc.

His purpose has been to stir up things, get people arguing, calling people names, take up space with useless reports and to insult poeple that visits our forum. He was even using a government e-mail address as his own. His purpose was to get people angry and have them send a flood of angry e mail to the license permit and inspection office at the state of Kentucky web page. This Harold is very clever. We didn't suspect him for a long time because I for one thought that he had a great deal of credibility. When I finally discovered that it was him I was in shock.

From the beginning this man has attacked our freedom of speech and right to maintain an open forum. Saying that if I shut down my open forum and got rid of the posters that spoke their mind, I could open up a forum the required passwords and we could keep the people that spoke their minds out. In return, he would send 100's of 1000's of people to my forum.

When I refused he attacked me personally. He said that I had no right to sell furnace parts over the internet and that by doing so I was hurting the heating and air conditioning industry.

This is the man saying that we are juevenile and that we might change after we have been in the field for a few years and learn to love someone.

If you don't believe me, come visit our site and read some of these posts. You will see that this man is not what he appears. If you still want him that's ok. After all, this is a free country.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC