> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Hardwood Floor
Login | Register

Hardwood Floor

Posted by Dave in Illinois on January 14th, 2001 09:35 AM

I have an old house with old hardwood floors. Gaps are starting to appear between planks and the wood is splintering somewhat creating bigger gaps (1/4 inch or so). Can anybody recommend a filler or wood putty for hardwood floors to fill in the cracks and gaps.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC