> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > hardware store...
Login | Register

hardware store...

Posted by jb on October 10th, 2000 09:21 AM
In reply to dripping faucet by steve on October 8th, 2000 09:34 PM [Go to top of thread]

All I usually do is take it apart, take the pieces to the hardware store and buy matching replacements for whatever they have (rubber parts and sometimes stems) and I have always lucked out and fixed it. Very often there is a clerk that can help you.

Its worth a try.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC