> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > hardware cloth
Login | Register

hardware cloth

Posted by Henry in MI on October 17th, 1999 11:05 AM
In reply to chicken wire for kitchen cabinet doors by LMoon on October 17th, 1999 10:30 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi, again, LMoon. I found and sites right away. Buymesh has an on line catalog that lists 1/2" hardware cloth specifically but it looks like a 100' roll is the smallest you can buy from them. But you might call them and ask where to get it in your area.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC