> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > hardiboard panels
Login | Register

hardiboard panels

Posted by charles on November 2nd, 2002 03:21 PM

I recently installed "stucco" hardiboard panels on my home. I would like to know what product I should use to cover the nailheads and seams. Also, some panels slightly protrude more at the seam than the panel it is butted up to. Is there a product I could use to "float" the problem seam?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC