> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > handyman
Login | Register


Posted by lee on March 8th, 2003 06:30 AM
In reply to Who to hire to clean and replace bathroom caulk? by Deborah on March 7th, 2003 06:31 PM [Go to top of thread]

If you don't want to do it yourself, hire a handyman. Just be aware that there are huge differences in the 'handiness' of some of these individuals.

Might call a RE agent and ask them who they would call if it was their house that needed the work.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC