> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Handle for wood burning stove
Login | Register

Handle for wood burning stove

Posted by Margie Davis on February 10th, 2003 03:00 PM

I am looking for a supplier to get the handles that you always see on a wood burning stove. The one with the "spring like" coil around the metal handle. does anyone know where I can find a supplier for this.
Margie Davis

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC