> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote
Login | Register

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote

Posted by Jeri on January 12th, 2003 01:12 PM

I have two Hampton Bay ceiling fans. I know what the problem is with the remote it happened once before to one of the fans, however, I had the instruction manual and was able to fix it myself. The problem I have now is that I cant seem to locate the instruction manual and I am unable to have someone help me from Home Depot, perhaps you can. At least this was the fix for the other remote.

I accidently droped the remote and DIP switch (4 little buttons) inside of the remote, became have unaligned from the pre-programed manufacturer alignment.

When this happened to the other remoted, I had the instruction manual and was able to find the alignment and that was the answer.

Do you have a way to find out what the manufacturer alignment was so that I could reset the remote control?

I dont know the model name or number and I have searched all over the fan and remote.

The description of the fan is white and retro looking with a narrow curvature frosted white globe light that is not an attachment but came included as part of the ceiling fan. The remote is the same one on the website: and the remote I have is "J".

I have also check the battery and it works just fine the remote light goes on.

The ceiling fan is also connected to a light switch and I also checked that as well and it is on.

I hope you could help and if you have any other suggestions, I am open to anything.

Thank you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC