> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > gyp?
Login | Register


Posted by Brian Ewing on May 30th, 1998 08:04 AM
In reply to Plastering by Joe Roeder on May 17th, 1998 01:14 PM [Go to top of thread]

Would you be referring to gypsam lath and plaster?

I think I have heard that the early veneer plastering systems were commonly known as poorman's plaster.

Is the plaster applied over a drywall like material?

Brian Ewing

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC