> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Gutterless rain water diverter
Login | Register

Gutterless rain water diverter

Posted by Bob Ferguson on September 29th, 2001 11:26 AM

12 of 17 people found this post helpful

Several years ago I saw an ad for a gutterless roof water diverting system. It consisted of a tri-layer of metal or vinyl that attached at the roof edge and extended outward from the roof line above the eaves. It allowed the water from the roof to splash off a terraced surface and disperse the water off the roof in a spray rather than thru a gutter/downspout route. Does that system still exist and is it available? I do not have a company name to research this, do you have a name or any other info that would help me?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC