> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > GRRRRRRRRR
Login | Register

Posted by Mendy on September 27th, 2001 12:35 PM
In reply to Pergo flooring by Mendy on September 25th, 2001 03:25 PM [Go to top of thread]

Well my knees are bruised, my fingernails are broken, and my floor is still covered with film and glue spots.

This is a brand new house as in we had it built and moved in two weeks ago. We have spoken to the builder about the problem and he seems to think it will eventually "just wear off". I think everyday that it sits there it looks worse and will only become harder to clean off. Someone please tell me if they agree with the builder....will this eventually wear off?? And if so will I go crazy in the mean time trying to scrub it to no avail?
I have tried the amonia solution that pergo suggests and it didn't work. I also tried...against my better judgement (what can I say I'm desperate) nail polish remover..didn't work. Now I guess my only option is to buy the I'm sure costly after installation cleaner. Before I get my hopes up yet again I'd love for someone to let me know if they have used the cleaner and if it actually does work...or is Pergo just messin with my mind...and knees....and back.....and nails....................................

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC