> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Grout
Login | Register


Posted by Alf on June 30th, 2000 09:41 AM

I am looking for a grout called "C-Crete" and cannot seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know of this product, where to get it, etc?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC