> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Grounding
Login | Register


Posted by Jerome Williams on December 12th, 2002 01:50 AM
In reply to Electrical Grounding/Bonding by J S on December 10th, 2002 02:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

Ground to your coldwater pipe, a grounding rod or the grounding cable connecting your main service panel to ground.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC