> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Grounding 2 prong outlet
Login | Register

Grounding 2 prong outlet

Posted by Colo. Bob on January 7th, 2000 09:13 AM
In reply to grounded electrical outlets by Cathaleen on January 6th, 2000 08:23 PM [Go to top of thread]

What you could do is get an adapter that goes from three prong to two prong. This adapter will have a little metal tab on it. Run a wire from that tab around to a cold water pipe and viola your grounded. I bet someone will hollar about this but fact is thats exactly what the tab is for and it sure beats paying an electrician.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC