> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > grounded outlets
Login | Register

grounded outlets

Posted by rubyroo on April 15th, 2003 10:37 AM
In reply to upgrading wall outlets by wayne on April 15th, 2003 07:19 AM [Go to top of thread]

There was a previous discussion on upgrading outlets. The safest, most inexpensive way is to replace the ungrounded plugs is to relace them with GFIs. They behave as grounded plugs. Just be sure to install correctly or you defeat the purpose. I paid about $10.00 cnd each, for mine. I had the same problem as you,I researched, did it myself and I am a single mom.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC