> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ground rod
Login | Register

Ground rod

Posted by deecee on November 14th, 2002 02:19 AM
In reply to sub panel grounding by steven udwin on November 13th, 2002 01:53 PM [Go to top of thread]

Drive a ground rod and be done with it. Ground the can and keep in mind that neutral bus in a sub panel is not bonded. You'll need a permit to build so get code requirements from building inspector. Be safe and good luck. Kizmet

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC