> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Grommets,
Login | Register


Posted by Erik on December 16th, 2002 05:20 PM
In reply to hey by Drew on November 19th, 2002 02:17 PM [Go to top of thread]

You can get these at Home Depot, Lowes or any other fine home improvement store that sells metal studs. You get, I believe, 20 for 4 bucks. Later

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC