> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Grinder 4 1/2 inch,, Band saw blades, 3/4 inch ball valves
Login | Register

Grinder 4 1/2 inch,, Band saw blades, 3/4 inch ball valves

Posted by Art Myers on March 31st, 2003 05:00 PM
In reply to Harbor Freight tools by bob hanna on July 16th, 2000 07:05 AM [Go to top of thread]

grinder caught on fire in the handle where Iwas holding it, band saw blades I ordered 24 teeth per inch they sent 28 teeth per inch teeth came right off, on 1/4 inch material then broke at the weld, the ballvalves leaked at the threads, with three layers of teflon tape, grinding wheel broke in three places, cut through my leather shoe,into the steel toe, I have found it takes so long to do anything about it if anything. After many phone calls they said they could do nothing about labor,for replacing the 16 ballvalves. band saw blades. After spending thoussands of dollars for tools and equiptment I told them to taake me off their mailing list and keep their cheap imported junk. I can purchase better quality locally and if something goes wrong I don't have the hassel of replacing it and don't have to wait three to four weeks.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC