> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Gridmax for old suspended ceilings
Login | Register

Gridmax for old suspended ceilings

Posted by Jim Darchicourt on January 29th, 2003 10:05 PM
In reply to old & ugly suspended ceiling by Lianne on January 19th, 2003 02:03 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 2 people found this post helpful

The same company that makes the CeilingMax suspended ceiling system also makes a product called GridMax. It is a system of vinyl channels that snap overtop of the old suspended ceiling rails like a covering. They are sold in Home Depot, Lowes, etc.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC