> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Grid retaining clips
Login | Register

Grid retaining clips

Posted by John Kramer on October 3rd, 2002 07:54 AM
In reply to HURD Windows by Don Burks on April 8th, 1999 02:05 PM [Go to top of thread]

Looking for grid (muntin bar) retaining clips for HURD wood windows. Have grids but received clips for "foam" or aluminum clad windows. They don't work on wood.
The wood clip bag has a yellow label with the info: 072013 1213 "WET"
Need 4 bags.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC