> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Great Suede Finish & 1-800 #
Login | Register

Great Suede Finish & 1-800 #

Posted by Cindy M on April 24th, 2002 10:44 AM
In reply to Ralph Lauren Paint by laurie on November 23rd, 1997 03:19 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

Here's my experience - for what it's worth. I painted a wall in my living room & had a such a great look & fun time with it that I decided to tackle a bigger wall in my bedroom. Of course with the 2nd wall I had a problem. I put the 1st coat on & had big (4 inch) overlaps & got scared. I found this site & started reading some of the problems everyone had & really got scared, thinking maybe I chose the wrong paint to work with. I found the 1-800-379-polo (7656) number in somebody's e-mail & called. Needless to say, they were VERY helpful & basically told me that the 1st coat will sometimes look like that. She told me that the 2nd coat will cover it up, but that the next time, be a bit more careful with over-lapping. I followed her instructions & the wall LOOKS WONDERFUL. A big thank you goes to the 1-800 folks & their helpful advice. Oh yeah, I also told her of some of the problems I read about on this site & she said that everything I mentioned could have been avoided if they had called the 1-800 #. Well, goes to show that when all else fails - call the people that know their product! Once again let me say that I had a good experience, a scare, another scare, & then final product - a great looking bedroom. Good luck & if you have any problems I suggest you put your paint & roller down & call 1-800-379-7656!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC