> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Grayco Mfg'r contact
Login | Register

Grayco Mfg'r contact

Posted by Ralph King on January 29th, 2003 11:01 AM
In reply to airless sprayer by bill on February 1st, 2000 05:17 PM [Go to top of thread]

I am trying to determine what to call for identifying an older type Grayco airless sprayer/pump with numbers on the side of it. Anyone have that contact # or can tell me where Grayco units are manufactured? Thanks loads.
(I need to spray a metal boat with Ameron's Amerlock 2 epoxy paint and it calls for a pump of
45 to 1.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC