> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > grading
Login | Register


Posted by big bob on March 20th, 2003 10:20 AM
In reply to Moisture under House by Audrey Cannon on March 20th, 2003 09:24 AM [Go to top of thread]

waterproofing will treat the symptom. proper grading will treat the problem. buy a book on landscaping, read about proper grading, then get to work. might have to install french drains too. can't really tell based on the info you've given. a good book should have all the answers.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC