> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Gothic house
Login | Register

Gothic house

Posted by emilia schiros on September 15th, 1997 06:33 PM
In reply to A what? by Bruce Miller on September 14th, 1997 01:28 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Bob,I don't know anything about the history of this style of house.It's also called Downing style.I wanted to know if there wereany good books on the different types of houses.I did find a good one by George Nash called Renovating Old Houses.The house is in pretty good shape.First thing we need to do is fix hole next to chimney.Although it has 14 rooms it doesn't come with a kitchen sink! So that will be project # 2.Thanks for your reply.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC