> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > google "traverse rod repair"
Login | Register

google "traverse rod repair"

Posted by X on August 29th, 2007 09:56 AM
In reply to travis rod repair by Unregistered-stellapaw on August 29th, 2007 09:49 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> Link: by doug seibert on 08/29/2007

You'll get plenty of sites with instructions (and even pictures) on how to do it.

It "traverse", because the curtains traverse along the rod.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC