> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > google search under
Login | Register

google search under

Posted by Moderator, Steve on October 8th, 2002 09:15 PM
In reply to Foam float logs by jarrett on October 8th, 2002 05:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

high density styrofoam or pier floation blocks.

I found it once when asked to build a pier, but forgot the search words.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC