> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Goodman Janitrol Ignitor
Login | Register

Goodman Janitrol Ignitor

Posted by Denell Schacht on March 28th, 2003 10:18 AM
In reply to Janitrol by Karen on February 19th, 2002 07:26 AM [Go to top of thread]

We've had problems with our Janitrol Furnance every year since we put it in our new home. It was suppose to be the one of the best (well we were told). The first few years was cover by home owners maintenance, but now that it come out of our own pocket we have notice our ignitors being replaced every year. This winter is an exception, we had it replace Dec 12, 2002 and now 3 1/2 months later again March 28, 2003. We were told by one repair man that the ignitor was designed to close to the flame causing it to burn up and crack. If I knew how to get a hold of Goodman, I would report this. Anyone know how to get ahold of the Manufacturer? We can only find repair persons. This product keeps the repair man in service. I would think that Goodman would want a better image. We are talking about replacing our furnace. Anyone have any suggestion in this area? Don't say Goodman! My husband goes crazy on this subject and I would like to calm him down. I might even find this furnace in my front yard someday. HELP!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC