> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Goodman Janitrol
Login | Register

Goodman Janitrol

Posted by Brent on November 29th, 2002 10:21 AM
In reply to Goodman-Janitrol by A C on November 21st, 2002 02:56 PM [Go to top of thread]

Janitrol is the same as a Goodman. Goodman manufacturing produces their line of furnaces and they either get the Goodman, Janitrol, or Gmc label, depending location. It is all the same unit. Also Goodman units currently carry the Kenmore label as well.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC