> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > good insight
Login | Register

good insight

Posted by Joe on June 7th, 2000 03:59 PM
In reply to A Place To Go With Craftsman / Warranty-Related Issues ... by Jay J on June 7th, 2000 08:40 AM [Go to top of thread]

Good insight, Jay. I think that if the warranty simply had a few more lines of clarification, that would have prevented many unnecessary hassles.
Think about it ..... most stores and products clearly state that a receipt or package is required for either a refund, replacement, or store credit. Everyone knows the rules up front, and they are clear. But that is where Sears and the FULL UNLIMITED / JUST BRING IT IN wording set them up for an eventual confrontations.
Today I will start posting Happy Customer Comments on my "rant n' rage" page :).
I'll stop posting and guessing when Sears officially answers my 6 questions in a public forum, and changes their warranty wording to that effect.
I sent my page to Sears the other day. Let's see if they take the time to reply .... can we give them a good reason for not doing so? Perhaps the bean counters figure that a few mosquitos are pesty, but can be ignored, and won't make a dent in the Craftsman scheme...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC