> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Good For You, jb,
Login | Register

Good For You, jb,

Posted by Dodgeman on March 12th, 2002 12:32 PM
In reply to Here's one... by jb on March 12th, 2002 11:16 AM [Go to top of thread]

I was also wondering what was meant by a "baseboard diffuser" I thought perhaps it was special type of diffuser that looks like baseboard?
Lets hope he posts back with what his specific question is.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC