> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Goo gone
Login | Register

Goo gone

Posted by Becky D on March 20th, 2003 12:08 PM
In reply to Remove old glue squares (formerly used to attach mirror squares) by Mike Glozack on Feb 28, 2003 on February 28th, 2003 02:51 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hardware stores have a solution called 'Goo gone' that eats through most gluey substances. Works well top remove the sticky squares from those plastic adhesive hooks. Check out for more....

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC