> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Golf course screen
Login | Register

Golf course screen

Posted by Henry in MI on February 26th, 2000 04:52 PM
In reply to Protection from golf balls by Tom Lawrence on February 26th, 2000 01:39 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi, Tom. These are called trees. Plant the biggest ones that you can afford.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC