> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Go with the ice
Login | Register

Go with the ice

Posted by DH on October 23rd, 2001 08:36 PM
In reply to Take some ice by Dodgeman on October 23rd, 2001 01:15 PM [Go to top of thread]

Use the Ice first, DO NOT USE HOT WATER!
When the ice starts to melt, clean up the water right away!!! IF THIS FAILS...go to the local grocery and see if you can get some DRY ICE, (try local ice plant, butcher, dairy).
USE CAUTION as Dry Ice will burn your skin, with an oven mit place it on the wax spot, let it sit 5-10 min, remove( wrap it and keep in freezer, week or so) tap the wax spot and it should pop right off. P.S. save the Dry Ice for Halloween!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC