> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Go to your Town Hall!
Login | Register

Go to your Town Hall!

Posted by Jason on May 6th, 2003 02:49 PM
In reply to BUILDING CODES by JEFF on May 6th, 2003 11:00 AM [Go to top of thread]

Greetings Jeff,

Go to your Town Hall and ask to talk to the Building Official.

They will tell you what you need to do. This work may require a permit and you may have to provide plans.

Good luck,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC