> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Go to the Yellow Pages and find
Login | Register

Go to the Yellow Pages and find

Posted by deecee on March 3rd, 2003 03:20 PM
In reply to stucco over brick veneer by bobID on March 2nd, 2003 05:38 PM [Go to top of thread]

a dealer for lath,stucco and plaster products. Go down and explain what you have and get recommendations for applying a self-furring stucco metal screen product like is used in commercial stuccoing. Then go watch the guys doing this at a commercial construction site. (Take a couple of boxes of Krispy Kremes.)Then go home and see how easy stuccoing can be. Or call a contractor. The brick/veneer has to be pretty tight and stable or it'll have to be removed (unless you can get fasteners thru it to the studwall). A lot of really good user-friendly products are available for what you want to do. Luck, Kizmet

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC