> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Go to the Search Fix-it For' em
Login | Register

Go to the Search Fix-it For' em

Posted by deecee on December 7th, 2002 12:29 PM
In reply to Refinishing Knotty Pine Kitchen Cabinets by Viki on December 7th, 2002 02:49 AM [Go to top of thread]

utility above and type "peelaway" and use the "Body" selection. You will see several excellent advice postings by Hy on stripping. Luck, Kizmet

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC