> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Go to
Login | Register

Go to

Posted by deecee on December 17th, 2002 02:06 AM
In reply to NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION by JEAN PYSZIA on December 16th, 2002 09:00 PM [Go to top of thread]
This is a clearinghouse site for SIPS (Structural Insulated Panels) They should be able to direct you to someone. Luck, Kizmet

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC