> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > go here...
Login | Register

go here...

Posted by jb on December 18th, 2001 12:21 PM
In reply to Motion Sensor by Domo on December 18th, 2001 07:34 AM [Go to top of thread]

go here:
and look for "occupancy sensor". These replace the light's switch and can be set to turn on the lights when you come in, and turn them off if you leave the room. Also can be overridden to act as a regular switch. This site isn't the cheapest on the planet but I have had good luck with them and they have a good collection of "neat stuff".
cheerio! ... Go SAS!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC