> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Go for it
Login | Register

Go for it

Posted by bc on February 28th, 2000 11:21 PM
In reply to Furnace humidifiers by Mary on February 28th, 2000 09:19 PM [Go to top of thread]

Haven't personally dealt with Aprilaire but you definitely need one that is plumbed in. You will get tired quick of hauling water to a portable one. Good luck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC