> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Glulam Beams and Stemwalls
Login | Register

Glulam Beams and Stemwalls

Posted by Bruce on February 16th, 2001 08:45 PM

Can someone tell me what these are? I'm trying to understand an engineering report for a floor, and they refer to a 6"x16" glulam beam, and bolting a ledger to a stemwall.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC